Home Page Home Page  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Guarding the Fence
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:33 am 
Line Captain
Line Captain

I lower the pieces to the weapon I am working on. Then stand at attention Sir I was standing watch and notices several persons approaching the wire, I waited till they crossed the area that is considered to close and fired a warning shot, they continued to approach and I fired at the lead person taking them out, the others retreated and there was no more activity after that. I wait to get yelled at by the CO, I stand at attention trying to remain still.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:53 pm 
Commander
Commander

The CO eyes you letting the silence hang, thoughts of doubt begin to touch the back of your mind. Good job Cyclone. he turns and walks off, you wait till he is off some distance before sitting back down and finishing your cleaning.

You go through the rest of the next few days with nothing diffrent then the routine you have been given. You and your men are definetly out of place here. Most of the bases other military personel stare at you and your men, with open mouths. There is no contact for none of the men speak to you or attempt any kind of social interaction.

The briefings from the watch reports indicate as things between the US and Mexico seem to be tight with tension, the fence line seems to be seeing some of that as well there are scattered reports of attacks against the fence, and it seems the level of oppostion is increasing, at first the illegals attempt to get across the wire on there on power in groups that were small in number, now the attempts seem a little larger and some are actually shooting back. Just last night Riley (team mate) was shot at, he killed 6 men before they retreated, although the attackers only had handguns time will only tell what kind of things may be comming.

Tonight as you just past the halfway mark and the hour is where most people begin to want to nod off, you however have been trained diffrently. You look to your left and see Riley you turn to your right and see Griffen each returns your gaze. You look out along your area of responsibilty. Just past the "No firing line" you see several figures moving among the bushes trying to remain unseen, You count about 15 men. They are moving along the fence from a west to east postion, they are between you and Riley but they are not across the line. They are moving in your direction but they are careful not to cross that invisible line of death, one of the men actually looks up at you. They all appear to be brandishing rifles, semi-automatic ones.

ACTIONS!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:41 am 
Line Captain
Line Captain

I notice the men and the weapons, using hand signals I will inform Riley and Griffen at what is going on and to follow my lead. I then unsling my rifle and flip the safety off. holding the weapon in a way as to be able to snap off quick shoots, I wait till any of the group cross of the invisible line. If that happens then I shoot to kill.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:14 pm 
Commander
Commander

You issue commands to the others in your area, with out ever uttering a word. Your fellow team makes the nessecary adjustments, the allso unsling there rifles, in peparation of possible confrontation.

The 15 men move back and forth through Griffens area but are careful never to cross the line. They do this for about 30minutes, one of the men actually takes a cellphone call and his talking on the phone, he hangs up the phone and when he does all the men unsling there weapons and begin to fire at Griffen on the wall, He dives for the cover of the wall as bullets rip across the wall, Griffen seems fine as he waits for the hail of gunfiring to slow before returning fire and striking down one of the attackers. Some of the attackers take shots at you but they fall short of hitting.

ACTIONS!

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:55 pm 
Line Captain
Line Captain

I will take cover using the edge of the wall as cover, and try to take out any target that attempts to move towards the wall, if known do then I will just open up full auto in an attempt to get the enemy to retreat.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:32 am 
Commander
Commander

You rise from cover as you see three men rise from there sandy cover and sprint for the wall. You squeeze off 3 rounds and the first two drop. The third man dives to the dirt for cover taking a full sand shower as Riley and Griffen follow your lead, dirt explodes all around him as finally Riley scores a lethal hit in the man's back. You duck back behind cover. awaiting the answering fire. Bullets hit the concrete wall digging into but not penetrating. Several of the men return fire.

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2